Sunday 1 July, 2007

Vintage Love Songs

A number of our readers have for long been pressing for opinion on the Greatest Love Songs of All Time and the Greatest Culinary Delights of All Time. We at the OWD decided to appease both reader-contingents through a song which, in our most humble opinion, spreads the message of love from the palate.

Titled 'You are my Chicken Fry', this deliciously melodious song is about the love between a man-glutton and a woman-glutton - a subaltern romance hitherto ignored. Composed and sung by Indian rockstar Bappi Lahiri in the movie Rock Dancer, it features Playboy Playmate Samantha Fox.

A sneak-peek at the song (click to download):

"You are my Chicken Fry
You are my Fish Fry
Kabhi Na Kehna Kudiye Bye Bye Bye
You are my Samosa
You are my Masala Dosa
Mein Na Kahoongi Mundiya Bye Bye Bye
"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's the most frightening song.